Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Welcoming the New Year

2013, you were so good to me! A year full of memories & accomplishments I will never forget. 
I graduated from Aveda, moved from Florida to Arkansas, moved into my first apartment, got engaged and married to my favorite human, went on the most amazing honeymoon, made some new friends that I will cherish forever, and added a member to the French family (our cat, Mr. Toski). The best year to date. But 2014, I have high hopes for you! This year (despite being sick) started out wonderful. I got to spend the New Year with my husband & some of my best friends AND my husband got a huge promotion at work. God has been blessing this year already!

In 2014, I hope to:
love others more
be more patient & kind
laugh as much as I possibly can
be contagiously joyful
sing & dance everywhere I go
be the best wife I can be
spend more time with family
become a better cook
learn a new instrument
use my camera more often (not my iPhone)
spend less time on my phone 
move into a house
travel to new places
live a healthier lifestyle
read more books 
be more like Jesus! 

I welcome you, 2014 with an open heart. For all the plans God has for me & my husband this year, I am ready & excited. This year, it's gonna be a good year!


No comments:

Post a Comment