Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Simple Introduction


Hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by!
I am beyond thrilled to be starting this blog and to have an opportunity to share bits and pieces of my life with you. And this blog will be exactly that, bits and pieces of my life. From my passions, to new things I learn each day, to the simple moments that make my life so great, I want to share them with you. I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I will enjoy sharing!

xoxo,
Tess


(photo by Stephanie Parsley)

6 comments:

  1. welcome, girl! love your wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me. I always look forward to your pictures on instagram :) hope you post more on this blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tess, I was wondering if you had an email address I could contact you at? I have a question for you about your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I ask where's the g on tessagfrench from? It's always a pleasure to see your pictures on instagram, hope the moving day was perf.

    ReplyDelete