Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Wedding Day, Pt. 1


With just celebrating 3 months of marriage, it seemed fitting to share the most special day of my life. Joe and I met on Instagram almost 2 years ago (more on that story later). We dated long distance for over a year, and after graduating from Aveda, I moved to Little Rock, AR. We got engaged about a month after me moving to Arkansas and got married 4 months later. I knew from the moment I met Joe, that I would marry him. He is my best friend and the absolute love of my life. I am so thankful to be married to such an amazing man who constantly lifts me up and inspires me day by day. I can't wait to share more about our story and our wedding day. I hope that you can feel the love and joy and all of the fun we had on this day!


(all photos by Stephanie Parsley)




1 comment: