Sunday, May 18, 2014

B&W



My husband and I are by no means "photographers" but we LOVE to take pics. Me more so than him..  I have loved being in & taking pictures for as long as I can possibly remember. And today was no different. I had an idea pop into my head as we were sitting on the couch eating dinner and watching The Office. I asked my husband to stand in front of one of the blank walls in our house.. I turned off all of the lights in the house and used the "flashlight" on the iPhone to create lighting. This is what came of it! We had so much fun taking pics & trying things we had never tried before! Also, thanks to our friend Tim for being such a patient model while we tried all sorts of different things. And thanks to our friend Eric for helping hold the iPhones :) 
Can't wait to try more of these shots soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment